Social Media Usage
Social Media Usage
HR, Induction & General Business Skills
The aim of this module is to provide an introduction to Social Media and how it forms part of a Digital Marketing Strategy within a business environment.
- Understand the role of social media within digital marketing and a marketing strategy
- Introduction to some of the types of social media that could be used by your business
- How social media is used to provide real value to your business through promotions, branding and incentivized campaigns
- The implications for social media on customer service and social media monitoring
- Legal implications for social media and social media policy
Contact us for further information, an on-site demonstration or any other aspects of our development approach.
So what makes e-Learning WMB different?
Course Fully Customisable
Branding, text changes and screen design can all be carried out using the most advanced e-learning authoring system available - Jackdaw Cloud. Furthermore all clients get access to using this system free of charge! No other e-learning supplier currently offers you this level of sophistication and flexibility in their e-learning.
Reporting and Management
All courses can be ran freely on the Open Elms Pro Learning Management System - an extremely powerful and easy to use system for reporting and the management of learning.
The same e-learning can be ran as Flash, HTML5 on your computer or on a mobile device. This means that from phone and browser, you can get your learning synced across all devices.
175+ Courses Available
Courses can be purchased separately if required or in packs of at a discount. Free use of the library is also permitted with membership - contact us with the courses and number of users for a quote.
e-learning has CPD and ROSPA accreditation where appropriate. Check with e-learning WMB for further details.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote or to answer any questions you may have..