What information do we collect on this public facing website?
We collect information to be used for registering on demonstration systems and contacting you to send marketing materials. This is an open and honest process and you will be informed what the data will be used for when registering.
Privacy has been considered as a primary factor in design of all our systems.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, Consent will always be sought prior to doing this as a lawful basis for carrying out these activities.
Where do we store your information?
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, relevant financial Personally Identifiable Information (credit cards, social security numbers, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
The public facing eLearning WMB website uses an opt in process for recording cookies for use with the Google Ads service. These cookies target adverts to site visitors relating to eLearning WMB's Open eLMS service when visiting third party websites. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google's Ads Settings.
How does the Open eLMS system use the YouTube API?
eLearning WMB Ltd verifies that its Open eLMS system accurately represents its identity and intent as specified by Google’s API Services User Data Policy when using the YouTube Data API. Open eLMS utlises the YouTube API’s Playlists request read only access to populate its own database with each YouTube URL in the requested playlist along with associated metadata, namely the video name, description, author and thumbnail image. The purpose of requesting the data is to populate the Open eLMS Learning Management System with YouTube video content saving the user from manually inputting the information. This data will be imported into the Learning Library and can henceforth be shared with users of the system.
Do we disclose any personal information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Subject Access Requests
Information kept on any subject will be provided in the response to any subject access request in a machine readable form within 30 days. This will be in xml or csv formats and contain all personal data and information concerning any occasions when that data was transferred to any third party (such as trusted parties or assist us in operating our website who have agreed to keep any information confidential.)
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your Choices and rights
- obtaining information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you (please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of personal information. In particular, information that is subject to legal professional privilege will not be disclosed other than to our client and as authorised by our client.);
- requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- in some circumstances, receiving some personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or requesting that we transmit that information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal information which you have provided to us;
- withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so; and
- lodging a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
- we can, on request, tell you which data protection authority is relevant to the processing of your personal information.
- in certain jurisdictions like France, you have the right to provide directives on the processing of your personal data after your death.
This policy was last modified on 1st February 2021.
1 Grove Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1LW
+44 (0)1628 947 927