Open eLMS Creator
Professional elearning in minutes
Open eLMS Creator enables you to author elearning just like the professionals, and from the cloud.
Creator moves away from the PowerPoint style design format of our competitors and instead creates elearning that looks and feels like real classroom training.
Play the video to see how to create great looking elearning in minutes.
Our authorware features:
- 5 minute start up - simple, intuitive software you already know how to use
- No software installation - edit and improve your elearning in your browser
- Template and image libraries - 1,000+ professional templates, animations etc.
- Video presenters - use your own subject matter experts, or ours
- Instant LMS integration - no need to export a SCORM file when used with Open eLMS
- 98% approval rates - arrange a demo to see why
The Open eLMS Creator rapid e-learning authoring system is a collaborative project, and the result of nearly 10 years of work - current users of the software include the Learning and Development departments of many global corporations as well as individual elearning consultants. As such, it is flexible, robust and supported with an array of hosting and support options ideally suited to your requirements.
What will Open eLMS Creator do for me?
Take your elearning design onto the next level and expand your capabilities with Open eLMS Creator, and make your whole design process creative and fun. Making full use of the software could mean learning valuable skills such as audio mixing and green screen techniques.
Let's see it in action
This support video demonstrates how to create elearning. This help video is available from the help button in the system.
The system starts at £90 per author per month with discounts for a company-wide licence.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org details of the number of licences you want for a quote, else book a meeting with us below to see the system and discuss it further.
Book an online demonstration
Let us show you how to create a professional e-learning course in just 15 minutes. Includes video presenter, voiceover, animation and quizzes.