Health & Safety
Lone Working: This course provides guidance on how lone workers' health and safety is managed with your organisation. It will help you understand what you need to do to keep safe when working alone.
- What is lone working?
- What are your duties under company policy and within the legislation
- Understand the importance of keeping in contact and supervision
- How to take environmental conditions into consideration
- Understand how to deal with conflict situations
- Recognise the importance of sharing
Contact us for further information, an on-site demonstration or any other aspects of our development approach.