Standard support is available from 0800 to 1800 GMT from Monday to Friday via telephone, email and internet chat.
During this time any issues are aimed to be dealt with within 4 hours. Should this not be possible then issues are escalated to the programming team and prioritised accordingly:
Should you require 24/7 support services this can be provided for an additional fee.
- Trivial (expected delivery within a year)
- Minor (expected delivery within 6 months)
- Major (expected delivery within 1 month)
- Critical (expected delivery within 1 week)
- Blocker (expected delivery within 4 hours - max 1 day)
Access to the company's support tracking system is available to clients only via login.
Telephone (Mainswitchboard): +44 (0)203 929 2051
Live Customer Support Channel: https://zoom.us/j/4989825429
End User Licence Agreement
A sample End User Licence Agreement (EULA) is available for preview here - always check with your account manager for the latest version.