Bribery Act for Social Housing
Bribery Act and Social Housing
Housing & Construction
By the end of this course the learner should have a good understanding of what constitutes bribery and its impact both locally and from a wider perspective. The course also highlights obligations under law and company policy and what practical steps to take.
- Understand what constitutes bribery
- Develop an awareness of the impact of bribery and corruption globally
- Understand what the law says about bribery
- Identify the risks for both you and the entire company of being involved in bribery
- Identify signs that bribery may be taking place
- Know how to protect yourself and your employer from allegations of bribery
Contact us for further information, an on-site demonstration or any other aspects of our development approach.